Hye

Vous êtes nouveau sur le forum ? Une petite présentation pour savoir qui vous êtes, d'où vous venez et ainsi faire connaissance !

Hye

Messagepar ganna.didukh » Ven Juin 10, 2016 12:42 pm

Hello everybody,
my name is Anna.
I've decided to get challenged (again and again in my life). Windsurfing...I've tried it once once...got wet and cold...
Now, I get stuck in Belgium for business. As far as I know it is not the best spot for windsurfing...However, no choice.
Budget is scarce, there is motivation though...So...Looking forward to windsurfing...
ganna.didukh
Barbotteur

Re: Hye

Messagepar csurfer » Ven Juin 10, 2016 6:27 pm

ganna.didukh a écrit:Hello everybody,
my name is Anna.
I've decided to get challenged (again and again in my life). Windsurfing...I've tried it once once...got wet and cold...
Now, I get stuck in Belgium for business. As far as I know it is not the best spot for windsurfing...However, no choice.
Budget is scarce, there is motivation though...So...Looking forward to windsurfing...

Hi Anna,

This is mostly a french-speaking forum, but nevetherless we can (and are happy to) give you some advice.

I see that you live in Brussels. If you have your own gear or can borrow some gear, then Zeeland (south-west of Holland) has many spots close that are safe when you are learning : Grevelingendam and Herkingen. If you are willing to drive a bit farther, there is a surfcentrum in Brouwersdam where you can take some lessons. That's a (world) famous spot.
csurfer
Maître du Windsurf

Messagepar Vincent » Ven Juin 10, 2016 8:09 pm

hi anna,

Welcome on our forum.
See you on the water.

Vincent
Vincent
Maître du Windsurf

Messagepar ganna.didukh » Ven Juin 10, 2016 9:24 pm

Dear Csurfer,
Unfortunately, English speaking forums are that much active in Belgium. I didn't thought to look for that in Holland, thus your tips were useful. Thanks a lot, indeed!
Right now I am looking for the necessery equipment for that (to rent) & I don't think I would be able to start windsurfing before July. Boh...
Dear Vincent, that's for "a credit" given, but I assume in the coming perspective "me" is located somewhere at the sea side...but not "on the water")))
ganna.didukh
Barbotteur

Messagepar hvr » Ven Juin 10, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi Anna.
Welcome on board :d and in the city of Brussels :)
hvr
Fanatic/Exocet Freefoil/JP/RRD/North/Loft/NP/Gun/ UltraSails/Foil GT + Supercruiser alu Starboard
Vmax aileron: 33,24 knts Herki 17/08/2014
Vmax foil: 21,6 knts De Punt 30/07/2021
http://windsurf-heure.be/
hvr
Maître du Windsurf

Messagepar ganna.didukh » Sam Juin 11, 2016 8:32 am

hvr a écrit:Hi Anna.
Welcome on board :d and in the city of Brussels :)

Well, I assume I should enjoy Brussels more))))...though.
ganna.didukh
Barbotteur

Retour vers Présentation des nouveaux membres