par Seb » Mar Fév 21, 2006 10:22 pm
Quand, je lis ça, j'espère que Quilfen n'est pas un marchand de tapis et qu'il dit vrai. Vivement avril pour que j'ai la mienne !
Yann's words about Shockwave 72 litre
After using the board to all the different conditions in the world, on-shore, side-shore, small waves to big waves, this board is by far one of the best I've come across, really fast for the start in planning and easy to turn for bottom turn and cut backs.
The Shock Wave 72L is the board I use for all the event PWA, you will be surprised how fast this board can go! I weigh 70 kg,and I use a 8.25" fin. I usually use a 7.75", but I have better control with the board by using a bigger fin.
This board is simply the best equations for the European conditions, I usually brake a lot of boards but now sailing with AB+, after 6 month pushing my self really hard with big jumps, the board didn't move at all. I am sure it's one of the strongest board on the market.
Keep sailing hard,
Yann.